Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Snorkel and Scuba Excursions-

click pic for larger view

Debi and I enjoyed some off ship excursions while on the Liberty Fellowship Leadership Cruise last week. Above are pics from a Catamaran Sail and Snorkel plus Beach Party we went on. Do you see us looking at you with the fish around us?

The next day I went for my first ever Scuba Dive. It was beyond my expectations. We stayed down, as under the water on life support system, for 45 minutes. A little panic for a few brief seconds as we went under by yours truly when I realized we wouldn't be coming back up to 'real air' for awhile. But it passed as quickly as it came and I was off swimming like a fish, well, sort of.

Debi was off shopping in Playa Del Carmen while I was under water. We both survived!

Again, we had a great time and are looking for friends who would like to go with us again. How about you?

No comments: