Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Reverse Racism?

I am not a racist, never have been nor am I now!

I don't need Former President Jimmy Carter telling me I am:
"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African-American," Carter told NBC News. "I live in the South, and I've seen the South come a long way, and I've seen the rest of the country that shares the South's attitude toward minority groups at that time, particularly African-Americans."

"That racism inclination still exists, and I think it's bubbled up to the surface because of belief among many white people -- not just in the South but around the country -- that African-Americans are not qualified to lead this great country. It's an abominable circumstance, and it grieves me and concerns me very deeply," Carter said.

Excuse me, just because I do not agree with President Obama's legislation and standards does not make me a racist.

And to all my African-American pastor friends - quit stirring the pot - we whites are trying to move on, but you won't let us - quit throwing the 'past' in our faces. How many more apologies do we white pastors have to make in the 'reconciliation process?'

We are now experiencing 'reverse racism' in this country thanks to the liberals and President Obama.

1 comment:

TREY MORGAN said...

I have a problem with people who would not vote for the President because he is black. I have JUST as much problem with people who WILL vote for him just because he is black.

That's racism on both sides....