Monday, March 19, 2007

A BIG THANK YOU to All!

I have been blogging since January 2006 when a friend showed me his blog and I was hooked. I want to thank all of you that take time to stop by for a dose of my 'Pastoral Ponderings.' Your presence and comments are a delight and make this very fulfilling. Often I write with you in mind and do appreciate your acknowledgements.

I received kind encouragement from Mike at CMB. He said:

"Praise the Lord and pour the coffee! This is my kind of blog. An upbeat and positive blog written in a regular, down to earth tone. Pastor Dave does a great job with keeping his blog fresh and informative with a healthy dose of humor to round it off. Fantastic job...keep up the good work!"

And I do want to keep at it. Any suggestions are appreciated even by those who have doubted my sincerity and whether or not I was really a Christian (ask God and my wife, they really know).

God's richest blessings to you all and may you truly know His peace. Keep loving, keep writing, and please, keep laughing!

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I enjoy reading your posts because of your sense of humor!

Rebecca said...

I decided that I can't "not" blog for two months. I have missed it already after 4 days...so I'm back. And I love your blog too. But, you knew that already.