Friday, February 06, 2009

Blessed Man I Am!

Back to blog land after trip to Costa Rica for my son Jason's wedding to Lina. It was a great trip and a wonderful wedding ceremony. Here are a few pics of Costa Rica and of the Wedding.

Ryan, Charity, Lina, Jason

I was just meditating this morning on how blessed I am in this life. This scripture below speaks of my delight in my sons and their wives.

Ps 127:3-5 TMB
Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep.


Thank you to all my family and friends that have had input into my children's lives. Thank you Debi for being the world's greatest mother to our sons and now their wives!

No comments: