Friday, May 09, 2008

When God Responds-

Last Sunday I preached on the subject mentioned in the previous post- 'What do you want me to do for you?' After I finished I called people forward for prayer and had them state what they wanted God do do for them - and then we prayed. The prayer time went well over an hour and God's presence was mightily there. People didn't want to leave!

Here is a testimony from Sunday:

I just wanted y'all to know how powerful the prayer service on Sunday was to us! I am new to all of this. I was raised Methodist and that is completely out of my comfort zone, but I can't tell you how glad I am that we went up there! I have been in so much pain for months from the RA (rheumatoid arthritis). It's gotten to the point, even with medication, that I can't do everyday things. There were days that I was in the bed with fever and couldn't move. I have multiple joints that need to be replaced in my feet. I also have joint pain/damage/swelling in my hands, knees, hip and neck. I had gotten very discouraged because this has been so debilitating. It's NOT ME to just lie around. Although, after Sunday, I have been remarkably better! I feel more like myself!! I only have a little aching and stiffness in my feet and that's all! I haven't had a "bad day" at all this week, which is unheard of! Also, my son has a condition that he was born with in his knees that causes him pain. The next step for him is surgery. After Sunday, he has been pain free! He has been able to run and play! He was even trying to find the spot in his knees that normally causes the pain and couldn't! I hope that everyone involved on Sunday was as encouraged as we were! God was definitely in the house! Praise God!! KM

Wow, more Lord of your power and healing virtue to be manisfested!

No comments: