Monday, April 17, 2006

I love Easter Sunday!

He is not here!!! He is risen indeed!!!

What a great day we had yesterday! The place was packed to overflowing, chairs set out; many, many guests; great vibrant service, worship was right on, the video intro was outstanding, tears filled eyes, many gave their hearts to the Lord; an outstanding picnic, egg hunt, bounce houses, volleyball, 95 degree sun filled weather!

It was a pastor's delight. The staff and volunteers did exceptional! They were at it when I arrived at the church. Henry did a great job cooking 20 briskets, sausage, and turkey on his smoker (it's a Texas thing!).

I was overwhelmed by the success of the day. I was a kingdom impacting kind of day!

I arrived home and took a much needed nap. And then capped off the exciting day by watching 'Chronicles of Narnia' with Debi. Once again we were reminded of what Easter is all about and brought to tears ourselves!

I plan on continuing Easter every Sunday!

Every Sunday should be a big event Sunday!

No comments: