Monday, May 15, 2006

What a Great Week!



It was a wonderful week. Had a great Birthday with church people, parties given by my Life Group and one by the Leadership Team. I always get great birthday cards from everyone. Some of the more humorous ones I read at church. The best was the one above- can we say 'boogers' in church?

Recently, I ministered a series on 'Breaking Family Strongholds.' It was well received and many were set free from current struggles.

So for Mother's Day I ministered on Generational Blessings. The culmination of that sermon and my hearts joy was seeing families at the altar with hands laid on each other, group hugging, tears and them praying a generational blessing over their families. BTW, the young boy in the pic is learning early the importance of a generational blessing.

What a great joy floods my soul today!

No comments: