Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to a most Wonderful Wife!

The past Saturday we celebrated my wife's birthday! I am so very thankful that God has given us another year to enjoy Him and each other.

We hosted the Young Marrieds from the church that night with a cook out and fun and games. They threw her a surprise birthday party. They had me give them an old picture from when we first started dating with her long blond hair. They then had it photo copied on to her birthday cake. Boy, was she surprised! They also gave her a Visa card to go shopping!

So today, we continue her birthday celebration with shopping and a meal later on.

Thank you Debi for being the most wonderful wife a man could ever have. You are my delight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my most precious husband from your adoring wife:
Thank you for making every day as special as my birthday. You spoil me and make my life a complete joy. I love you with all my heart. Forever yours, Debi.