Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Once a Hokie- Always a Hokie!- Updated-


Having attended Virginia Tech I too am saddened by the tragedy that occurred there yesterday. I have sat in those classrooms, lived in those dorms, walked that long drill field, shopped in that small town, worked as head waiter in the Student Union, and it was there that I spent my first years of married life with Debi. -updated- I also worked as a Staff Photographer for the University and Debi worked as a Secretary at the University Motor Pool.

I am stunned- I am not looking for answers 'why,' nor do I want politicians using this to make a political statement and set an agenda.


All I want is for prayers (if I might be allowed) for those grieving families, hurting students, and perplexed VT administration.

That's all- is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow!!! I don't know what to say...I didn't know that about you. I will pray. I am very sad, too. It sucks to be a victim.