Friday, May 04, 2007

Absurdity #8- Defeat Accomplished

absurd-ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous

GIULIANI: The Democrats -- and I can make a lot of other points about this -- do not understand the full nature and scope of the terrorist war against us. But I listened a little bit to the Democratic debates, and I could be slightly wrong about this but I think this is almost correct. If one of them gets elected it sounds to me like we're going on defense, where we got a timetable for withdrawal out of Iraq. We're going to wave the white flag there. We're going to try to cut back on the Patriot Act. We're going to cut back on the electronic surveillance. We're going to cut back on interrogation. We're going to cut back, cut back, cut back, and we'll be back in our pre-September 11 mentality of being on defense.

Get ready to once again have this fight come to our shores!

No comments: