Friday, May 18, 2007

Men's Retreat at Bonita Park, New Mexico

Well someone has to go there and do it!

I am travelling to El Paso to do a Men's 3 Day Retreat for my friend Pastor Buster Russell. We will travel to Bonita Park Nazarene Camp and Conference Center. It is located in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of south-central New Mexico on 200 acres of pine covered woodlands. Bonita Park's facilities provide an atmosphere for a quality retreat or conference. This setting, in the heart of Lincoln National Forest, is peaceful and serene yet only minutes away from the resort village of Ruidoso and the slopes of Ski Apache.

I will be there today thru Sunday. Then I fly to Pensacola, FL, on Monday for a meeting returning to Arlington on Tuesday evening.

I am looking forward to ministering to Buster's men. Should be a great time.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Today I promised not to lurk.
You are a regular morning stop for me and I just wanted to say HI!

David said...

Thanks jenn, you're appreciated-