Monday, November 20, 2006

Proud Parents!

Ryan, Charity, Jason

Awesome Marriage Seminar this past weekend at Life Gate Church in El Paso. I also ministered in the morning service. Great time of preaching and ministry afterward. I prayed for people for over an hour!

Jason, Debi and I are heading to Kansas City to spend Thanksgiving with Ryan, Charity, and her family. We have great children and are very proud of them!

As parents we prayed continually for God's understanding on how to raise them, care for them, and see them grow into Godly men. We also prayed for their future wives! God has answered one of those prayers by giving Ryan a great wife in Charity (BTW, she was praying for her future in-laws and she got us, bless her heart!). We love her dearly as a daughter we never had! We are still praying along with Jason for his wife to be. She will be a great daughter too!

God has great plans for families which the enemy desires to destroy. We have to stand firm and pray for them continually!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your the only one who has shown an attempt to care. I hope I haven't offended you, I do not believe you are religious. I know all about the Pharisee's and I know all about the Lord. And I do believe there are good Christians...I guess what I am trying to say is that I am indeed hungry for the Lord it just seems that everytime I try I get burned. I don't mean to whine, but I hunger for truth and I don't see that a lot in the church. I know, I know...don't put my faith in man...but it is hard to sometimes see Jesus when many of his people distort who He really is.
PS...You made me cry! Thank you...it's the first time I have felt moved by God in a long time. Maybe it was destiny that I happened upon your website.