Friday, January 05, 2007

What did you do over Christmas?












I always get 1001 questions about what I did over Christmas break. We shut down the office for the week after Christmas. Some of the staff travel to be with family. We stayed here and I did what is now a tradition here at the Vine and that is serve communion to and pray over each family on Christmas eve. Been doing that for 16 years!

Ryan and Charity came here. So we had a great time of visiting, eating, and shopping. I am blessed with a great wife and tremendous kids!

After Ryan and Charity left I began a project that we needed to do and that was change out our master bathroom shower. These are some work in progress pics and some near completion pics.



So all I need to do is finish out the sheet rock and it will be completed. I will probably do that Monday on my day off.

We used it for the first time today- NO leaks!




Well, have to go get ready for our Staff Retreat this weekend. The staff at the Vine are a "Dream Team." I love them....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You asked a question and no one answered!
For Christmas I traveled to Texas and spent a week with my awesome family. We ate too much, laughed exactly enough, slept late, gave each other thoughtful presents, were visited by Santa himself on Christmas Eve, and talked and talked and talked. Best Christmas ever!
I need to replace my shower enclosure but the size of the job is a bit intimidating.

David said...

Thanks for the comment Jenn.