Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Keeping My Getting Older in Perspective... and Humorous

For all my young friends out there, this piece of humor. Not a complaint just reality! Ughhhhhh.....

With this in mind, I bought myself a new scooter.
I wanted something that was easy on gas and could zip
me to the store and about town. This seems to meet my EVERY need.

Remember: Senior Citizens Are Valuable


We are more valuable than any of the younger generations:


We have silver in our hair.


We have gold in our teeth.


We have stones in our kidneys.


We have lead in our feet and,


We are loaded with natural gas.

Humor aside, my friend Jerry West says this:
"You are never over the hill, when you are reaching for the top!
The phrase, 'over the hill' has been associated with age, But why?
As long as you are reaching for excellence, you can never be over the hill. Your life still has purpose and meaning no matter what your age is."

No comments: