Friday, November 30, 2007

In El Paso -

Debi and I are going to El Paso today to do a Marriage Conference for Pastors Buster and Judy Russell. We were there last year and they invited us back to do another one. I will preach for them on Sunday, Dec. 2.

We enjoy Buster and Judy. They are good friends and we have ministered for each other over the past couple of years. Buster has done 2 Men's Retreats for me, Judy a Ladies Retreat and both of them have preached for me. They both are great communicators and well received by our congregation.

Next week I will be attending the International Coalition of Apostles(ICA) Conference at the Gaylord Texan Resort as a guest of Bobby Hill (Vanguard Ministries). Meetings will be Wednesday - Friday and then Bobby will minister for me that weekend.

So, we are in a busy time of year. Love the season!

No comments: